Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

I've been tagged by justine (http://etsygems.blogspot.com/)

The rules of tagging!:
1. Link to tagger & display these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blog.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by commenting on their blogs!



7 Random & Weird Facts About owlbot:

1. I watch Saved By the Bell repeats in the morning while I exercise.

2. I loath cilantro.

3. I love sitcoms from the 70's.

4. When I get mad while playing Nintendo DS, I throw it across the room.

5. I will turn 30 on November 15th.

6. I have never lived outside of Ohio.

7. If I think something is funny, I repeat it so many times that it tends to make people want to punch me in the face.

You've been tagged!
1. matinlapin.blogspot.com
2. lastdollarcomics.blogspot.com
3. crochetedlittlethings.blogspot.com
4. walkerstreetvintage.blogspot.com
5. sodistressing.blogspot.com
6. pegasussoaps.blogspot.com
7. yellowlux.blogspot.com

3 comments:

L. Goodrich said...

Haha! Nice try! I just got tagged yesterday and I'm not going to do it again. But great list of facts - I used to hate cilantro too...now it seems I can't get enough. Isn't it weird how those things happen?

owlbot said...

LOL! No problem! I'll just read what you already posted. :)

Homemade Zen said...

hehe, I still watch "save by the bell" sometimes too :-P